About Me

My photo
Laoac - Manaoag, Pangsinan, Philippines
They also call me |The Kalongkong |The Carpenter |The Grinder |The Welder |The HandyMan |The Dadegerr |The Runner |The Baller |The Hiker |The Mountaineer |The Planter |The Dancer |The Bullymer |The Joker |The Blogger|

4/28/2011

The 7 Habits of Successful Shooter by ihoops.com



In the office, our team discussed and tackled about The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey and it was such an enlightenment. This habits has been the guide that we follow from that day on, when it comes to playing basketball I never thought of incorporating this habits until I found a site about college hoops, training programs for basketball and this was amazing. Upon reading ihoops.com blog entries  it was amazing and it is really helpful theoretically and can be applied. But this particular  blog entry it changes my game, I can say that I work on the things that I am comfortable of doing and improving on my weakness, that's what it tells about this.
Below are the lists of the 7 Habits for Successful Shooting Guard. 
  
1. Know Where You're Best  
2. Get Good at the Opposite 
3. Fast Food Theory 
4. Master the Mid-Range 
5. Learn How to Read Space 
6. Learn to Score without Dribbling  
7. Simplify Your Shot 
Read full details and explanation here via www.ihoops.com.


Source: www.ihoops.com

No comments:

Post a Comment